Race Timing and Management and Athletic Services
Racing NJ was established in 2008. Since then, we have grown to be one of the most versatile race management and timing companies on the East Coast. In addition to being our client's most valuable supplier, we take pride in our ability to partner with each race organization to make the event successful.
Our services Include:
Race Timing and Scoring
Course Design and Consulting
Custom Consultation and Assistance
FINISH LINE SERVICES Finish Line Services
The “race timing and finish line management” aspect of Racing NJ's basic timing and promotion package includes the following services:
- Prepare database with all race entry information (for all competitors).
- Time race and record race times for all finishers. For smaller races, we can use more cost-effective, manual computer timing. For larger races, we use state-of-the-art RFID chip timing.
- We prepare standard and custom race results reports for Overall Finish, Age Groups, team results, etc.
- Supply the race organizers with a .pdf, Word, or Excel spreadsheet printout of the race results.
- Post results on 3rd party online registration sites (as well as post links to the results from the Racing NJ site.
- Provide a complete list of entries and mailing information to the Race organization.
- Supply and set up all necessary finish line and starting line equipment. (i.e., banners (provided by the organization), a clock, finish line chutes, a “print out” timing machine, cones, a bull horn, and/or sound system.
- Supervise/manage the volunteers supplied by the race organization or charity to man the finish line.
- Can provide race announcement and emcee services for pre/post-race coordination and awards ceremony.
- Publish the race’s results on www.racingnj.com for at least 2 years.
Basic Race Promotion Services
In order to ensure your event (and our event if you choose us) is a success, Racing NJ offers the following basic "race promotion services" at no extra charge:
- Advise race director on race matters by phone or by email (or in person depending on distance)
- Promote race by distributing applications to other races in the vicinity during the time leading up to the event.
- Publicize the event on the Racing NJ website (and on other sites dedicated to race promotion)
- Post the race application prepared by the organization on www.racingnj.com.
- Assist the race director with USATFNJ sanctioning paperwork (if desired)
- Assist with race publicity by providing Race organizations with names of local running stores, running clubs, websites, and other venues frequented by runners in search of race information.
- Help race director with the sourcing of key race materials such as numbers, pins, course markers, signs, online registration, awards, etc.
Our fee for timing and basic race promotion is customized to each race. It primarily depends on travel time, number of races being held as part of the event, the total number of participants, the length of the race, the number of in-person meetings prior to the event, number of clocks requested, tables, PA/DJ system requested, etc. Just call or email us, and we will provide a quote. Our prices are never beaten!